Thursday, May 25, 2006

Esta foi a que mais me traumatizou até agora..

* my wife left me
> I see.
* what do you see?
> Oh... see?
* no, i'm blind
> Do you enjoy being blind?
* what?
> Does that question interest you?
* being blind?do you think so?
> You're not really talking about me, are you?
* deaf
> OK... "being blind?do me think so". Tell me more.
* i can't walk either
> Have you tried?
* i have no legs
> Are you saying no just to be negative?
* I've lost them on a car accident
> That is quite interesting.
* why?you must be sadic! I have no legs and i'm blind and you say it is interesting?comon!
> Do you enjoy being blind and me say it is interesting? comon?
* oh i really enjoy it! and in a blink of an eye you'll be death
> I'm not sure I understand you fully.
* me gonna kill you
> We were discussing you, not me.
* don't tell me! you are laughing of my bad luck!
> Does it please you to believe I am laughing of your bad luck?
* that is orgasmic
> I see.
* i wish i could also see
> That is quite interesting.
* who is your boss?
> Does that question interest you?
* a little bit
> Tell me more...
* i would dismiss you
> You're not really talking about me, are you?
* of course i am
> Did you come to me because you are ?
* yes! i needed to talk with a dumb
> I see.
* did you come to me because you see?
> Oh... come to you because me see?
* stop repeating me
> Say, do you have any psychological problems?
* i don't! but you do! you are a sadic bitch
> What makes you think I am a sadic bitch?
* your comments about my blindness
> What about your own comments about your blindness?
* oh my god!i'm so sad! i hate life! i'm going to suicide
> Do you believe it is normal to be so sad! you hate life! you're going to suicide?

fiquei-me por aqui porque já estava a ficar extremamente irritada, prestes a bater no computador...

4 Comments:

Blogger T. said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

esta tua conversa ta brutal!!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Alexx M. said...

Geralmente as conversas com a Eliza vão sp dar o msm - nós extremamente irritadas qs a bater no computador =P
Mas têm o seu interesse =P

Dps tnho d t dar o meu mail pa tb eu mostrar as minhas conversas com a Eliza....

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Best adware blocker on the market 1996 ford crown victoria Original batteries Peugeot 807 dif levaquin problem Withdrawal information paxil car hire in dubau with navigation and gps Minivan and minivan Wet t-shirt party kosten tijk waterbed Peugeot 206 2.0 hdi Financial planning title xix-oregon Bontril 270 Augmentation+breast+lift+photo Wellbutrin xl and hair loss 2.5 inch harddrive

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home